M’hamid El Ghizlane
is a commune in the Drâa-Tafilalet region of the Zagora province of Morocco.
Its territory, which was once a stage in the Trans-Saharan trade, has become a tourist area, notably the starting point for excursions in the desert, especially towards the dunes of the erg Chegaga.
For the comfort of our guests:
- Bathroom and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television (international channels)
Our Quad Room they offer comfort and a sumptuous interior, featuring deep colors, thick fabrics and elegant furniture. This combines to create a harmonious balance and a pleasantly warm atmosphere.
- From 20/03 to 31/05
- From 15/09 to 31/10
- From 15/12 to 15/01
- From 01/06 to 14/09
- From 01/11 to 14/12
- From 16/01 to 19/03
|Rooms||Low Season & Breafast||High Season & Breakfast
|Single Room Standard|
|50 €||55 €
|Double Room Standard|
|60 €||70 €
|Triple Room Standard|
|90 €||100 €
- Supplement dinner: 15 € per person (III ° flat-excluding drinks).
- Free for the child sharing parents room from 0 to 4 years old.
- 50% discount for child sharing parents room. Private transport 15 € per person on request
- Tourist tax 3 € per person per night..