Merzouga is a small Saharan village located in the south-east of Morocco, it is famous for its dunes, the highest in Morocco.
The village is next to the largest erg in Morocco, the erg Chebbi. Merzouga has become a major tourist attraction for this region of Morocco, enabling the development of a hotel industry, both locally and in the neighbouring towns of Errachidia and Erfoud.
For the comfort of our guests:
- Bathroom and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television (international channels)
Our Quad Room they offer comfort and a sumptuous interior, featuring deep colors, thick fabrics and elegant furniture. This combines to create a harmonious balance and a pleasantly warm atmosphere.
- From 20/03 to 31/05
- From 15/09 to 31/10
- From 15/12 to 15/01
- From 01/06 to 14/09
- From 01/11 to 14/12
- From 16/01 to 19/03
|Rooms||Low Season & Breafast||High Season & Breakfast
|Single Room Standard|
|50 €||55 €
|Double Room Standard|
|60 €||70 €
|Triple Room Standard|
|90 €||100 €
- Supplement dinner: 15 € per person (III ° flat-excluding drinks).
- Free for the child sharing parents room from 0 to 4 years old.
- 50% discount for child sharing parents room. Private transport 15 € per person on request
- Tourist tax 3 € per person per night..