the souk is an ephemeral fairground market, usually weekly. It is also a place of commercial transactions. It is almost always outdoors ; only some souks of the Medinas are sometimes covered. Its equivalent in Persian or Turkish is bazar while in tamazight (Berber) it is called ameznaz (place of sale) .
For the comfort of our guests:
- Bathroom and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Welcome drinks
- Air conditioning
- free WIFI
- Television (international channels)
The rooms are nicely decorated in Moroccan style. Deep colors match the wood and tadelakt in the corridor, creating an elegant contrast with the room
- From 20/03 to 31/05
- From 15/09 to 31/10
- From 15/12 to 15/01
- From 01/06 to 14/09
- From 01/11 to 14/12
- From 16/01 to 19/03
|Chambres||Basse saison en petit déjeuner ||Haute saison en petit déjeuner
|Single Room Standard 1 Person||50 €||55 €
|Double Room Standard 2 Persons||60€||70 €
- Supplement dinner: 15 € per person (III ° flat-excluding drinks).
- Free for the child sharing parents room from 0 to 4 years old.
- 50% discount for child sharing parents room. Private transport 15 € per person on request
- Tourist tax 3 € per person per night..